miércoles, 20 de enero de 2016

"FUTURE PLANS"


My future plans are very different from what most people I know want. I don’t want to be a teacher. I don’t want to be a fisherman. I don’t want to be a miner or something like that. I want to be an excellent man of the audiovisual and relate about all what is my interest, and in addition show the good, the bad and the ugly about all my experiences; we’re not perfect.       Of course I would also create audiovisual works that interpret my feelings (happiness, angry, lonely, sad, uncertainty, etc.) and point of view about that things.


To get that, I need to leave Iquique to study cinema because in Iquique doesn’t exist. For that reason I will go to another city to be the best to create great movies, short-films and documentaries of course. It’s a necessity for me to do this because a long time ago I dreamed of create my own audiovisual productions. Nevertheless I have been all my life in this city and one day I will be doing my dreams reality.

Documentary: "NOSTALGIA"

Director: Jose Quiroga


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario